TRIP TO INDIA:
If you are planning to visit India you must do some planning beforehand. Pick out your favorite destination as there are innumerous places to visit in India. Once the destination is sorted go for the best travel company. Make hotel booking well in advance if you are arriving late night in India.
Some other things to keep in bag
- Carry some adequate cash as Credit and ATM booths are unavailable at some remote areas.
- Always carry baby foods and drinking water if you are traveling with a kid. Try to bring in some carb-less refreshment and juice that will keep you full in the long run.
- A first aid kit with some basic medicines for stomach upsets, travel sickness, headaches & cold.
- Mobile phone with local roaming service facility and charger. Make sure to inform your close ones about your whereabouts when you are on a trip.
- Maps are very important and should be carried as highway roads are quite unfamiliar so the map will keep you on track.
- Load your camera with extra memory and carry music cassette which will keep you alert and entertained at the same time during your journey.
Once again merry road tripping! In the land of astounding beauty, much of it is remaining for you to discover. Conquer your fear and have fun with safety. Wishing you all the luck for your upcoming ventures!!!